The land on which Brinkworth House now stands was mentioned in the Domesday Survey in 1086 as being owned by Malmesbury Abbey. The house itself was constructed about 1871 and was converted to commercial use in 1989.

In February 1997 the house was converted into a business and events centre with serviced offices.  It has been privately owned and managed  by the current proprietor since 2015.

© Brinkworth House Business Centre